29 Aug 2015

30 FACTS ABOUT ME.


  1. I don't spend enough time with my friends. 
  2. I believe happiness is a choice. 
  3. My character (sensitive, fierce, friendly)
  4. I ran away from home at age 16.
  5. When i was young, i wanted to be a CSI (DOKTOR PAKAR FORENSIK)
  6. I read the ingredients of almost every thing i buy. 
  7. My favourite music is HIP HOP & KOREAN MUSIC. 
  8. My favourite movie is THE SECRET LIFE OF MARILYN MONROE & DIANA. 
  9. My favourite food is PASTA, SUP DAGING, PAPRIK & DAGING MERAH, TELUR BUNGKUS. 
  10. My favourite drink is AIR SUAM, MILO PANAS, TEH O AIS. 
  11. I enjoy living healthy life because i always take care of my body. 
  12. Saya ada TANDA LAHIR di kaki kanan. (weird)
  13. I love dancing.
  14. I love, love, love BTS !!! ( BANGTAN BOYS FROM KOREA)
  15. I can speak korean a little bit. 
  16. I love walking. 
  17. I don't like to follow TRENDS.
  18. I’m a bit obsessive about cleanliness and personalization.
  19. I can spend countless hours organizing things so that it looks like the way i want.
  20. I never smoked a cigarette.
  21. I don’t call others bad words (in fact i hate when you use it) even if they annoy me.
  22. I hate bullying and if you bully me or others then you’re simply giving me a chance to ignore you forever.
  23. I do not wear any makeup when i go out.
  24. I think and overthink about almost everything.
  25. I talk too fast when i get super excited.
  26. I hate politics, politicians and people who talk politics.
  27. I’m quite short tempered sometimes. 
  28. I love babies. 
  29. I'm still single. 
  30. I LOVE BEING ME. Alhamdulillah saya bersyukur untuk segalanya.

No comments:

Post a Comment